Strategic communications for active lifestyle brands.
Nestled at the base of the Catoctin Mountains in the playground that is central Maryland
means that we’re on the ski hill in the winter and riding singletrack in the summer.
(We can also have our toes in the sand in under three hours, so we’re pretty lucky.)
We’re experts in creating visual touchpoints, using strategic design planning
to help you walk your talk and connect with your target audience.
Simply stated, our work influences sell-in and sell-through.
Being focused specifically on the outdoor, bike and snowsports markets – with a creative team that also understands how to navigate the retail landscape – informs the work we do to put your best face forward, whether through merchandise presentation, with brand development or via sales literature.
Of course, what you really care about are the results.
Here are a few outcomes you can expect.
We get around.
- Currently serving on the Board of Directors, and a Silver sponsor, of the Outdoor Industries Women’s Coalition.
- Proud member of the Outdoor Industry Association. (via Outdoors Connect)
- Business member of the Surfrider Foundation.
- Donate monthly to Feeding America.
- Recognized by the EPA’s Best Workplaces for Commuters program.
- Early adopter of The Designers Accord.
Now that we’ve told you a bit about ourselves, learn more about the smart people who hire us.